Oh my! How life has changed. Going from building a stack of service ribbons to building a stack of citations from parking services comes with a bit of culture shock.
After months of recruiting and practices, it is football time in Tennessee.
Powers plants will carry a heavy burden under the Environment Protection Agency’s Clean Power Plan, said University of Tennessee Baker Fellow Mary English.
TNJN Social Media Coordinator Drew LaFasto tells about her experiences at the Firefly Music Festival.
A profile of a local bakery that specializes in treats for man's best friend.
Video by Savannah Lucas
More video stories can be found in the TNJN video section.
TNJN on Twitter
Photos on flickr
- Knoxville Film Festival to premiere at Regal Downtown West September 19, 2013
- Dance Society hosts art appreciation showcase November 30, 2013
- Feature: The Other Side of Immigration December 2, 2013
- Update: KPD identifies Fort Sanders shooting suspect February 6, 2014
- Inexpensive ways to spend Valentine’s Day in Knoxville February 13, 2014
- Opinion: I got lost on the way to Rocky Top September 1, 2014
- Vols set to face Utah State Aggies in season opener August 28, 2014
- New plan aims to reduce emissions from power plants August 28, 2014
- Tennessee Volunteers release depth chart August 27, 2014
- Opinion: Easy 5 minute makeup tutorial August 27, 2014
- BOSS dance company presents fourth annual spring showcase | Tennessee Journalist: [...] dancers were first asked to perform the Can-...
- Jose Amaro: I was delighted to read about your Pedro Pan exper...
- chuck turner: Why are people calling this the 1st film festival ...
Since Oct. 12, 2006, the Tennessee Journalist has served as the news website of the School of Journalism and Electronic Media at the University of Tennessee.
This site is operated by a staff of students who make many of the posting and policy decisions. It contains news reports generated by the staff and by journalism classes at UT. As such, TNJN.com is a central part of the curriculum of the School.