This afternoon, news broke that Tennessee’s head men’s basketball coach Cuonzo Martin would be leaving the program to accept the same position at the University of California. Martin had recently turned down a job offer from Marquette, and it appeared that he would remain at Tennessee. It was announced at that time that new contract [...]
The Tennessee Volunteers returned to action Wednesday night for the first time since Saturday’s heartbreaking loss to Texas A&M, looking to earn their first home SEC win against the Auburn Tigers. Jordan McRae was able to help the Vols pull out the win in what was truly a game of runs, as he led Tennessee [...]
Saturday at noon, the Tennessee Volunteers will face an 8-1 Auburn team in Neyland Stadium. Saturday is Homecoming for the University of Tennessee so the stadium will be close to capacity with students and alumni alike. The Auburn Tigers have been playing with a fire in started their season a perfect 3-0. They were handed [...]
A profile of a local bakery that specializes in treats for man's best friend.
Video by Savannah Lucas
More video stories can be found in the TNJN video section.
TNJN on Twitter
Photos on flickr
- Knoxville Film Festival to premiere at Regal Downtown West September 19, 2013
- Dance Society hosts art appreciation showcase November 30, 2013
- Feature: The Other Side of Immigration December 2, 2013
- Update: KPD identifies Fort Sanders shooting suspect February 6, 2014
- Inexpensive ways to spend Valentine’s Day in Knoxville February 13, 2014
- Opinion: I got lost on the way to Rocky Top September 1, 2014
- Vols set to face Utah State Aggies in season opener August 28, 2014
- New plan aims to reduce emissions from power plants August 28, 2014
- Tennessee Volunteers release depth chart August 27, 2014
- Opinion: Easy 5 minute makeup tutorial August 27, 2014
- BOSS dance company presents fourth annual spring showcase | Tennessee Journalist: [...] dancers were first asked to perform the Can-...
- Jose Amaro: I was delighted to read about your Pedro Pan exper...
- chuck turner: Why are people calling this the 1st film festival ...
Since Oct. 12, 2006, the Tennessee Journalist has served as the news website of the School of Journalism and Electronic Media at the University of Tennessee.
This site is operated by a staff of students who make many of the posting and policy decisions. It contains news reports generated by the staff and by journalism classes at UT. As such, TNJN.com is a central part of the curriculum of the School.