As Super Bowl XLVIII approaches, the Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks are deep into their preparations for what promises to be a game to remember. As they look forward to their titanic clash in the New Jersey swamp lands, several University of Tennessee alumni figure to be prominently involved. While the obvious, and most [...]
Recently, Peyton Manning helped guide the Denver Broncos to the AFC divisional championship. Shortly after, Manning announced that he will likely return for the 2014 football season, a decision that left much of Vol Nation in sheer joy. The legendary quarterback and former Tennessee Volunteer is currently in New Jersey, prepping for his third Super [...]
A profile of a local bakery that specializes in treats for man's best friend.
Video by Savannah Lucas
More video stories can be found in the TNJN video section.
TNJN on Twitter
Photos on flickr
- Knoxville Film Festival to premiere at Regal Downtown West September 19, 2013
- Feature: The Other Side of Immigration December 2, 2013
- Dance Society hosts art appreciation showcase November 30, 2013
- Daft Punk dominates the Grammys January 27, 2014
- Former Volunteers In the Super Bowl Spotlight February 1, 2014
- Big Orange Orchard to provide accessible fruit, veggie gardens April 16, 2014
- Hokie-Smokey Classic a Pivotal Moment in Vols’ Baseball Season April 16, 2014
- Gone-Zo: Martin Leaves Tennessee for California April 16, 2014
- Martin moves on, Tennessee to begin coach search April 15, 2014
- Cuonzo Martin will be the next coach of Cal Basketball April 15, 2014
- BOSS dance company presents fourth annual spring showcase | Tennessee Journalist: [...] dancers were first asked to perform the Can-...
- Jose Amaro: I was delighted to read about your Pedro Pan exper...
- chuck turner: Why are people calling this the 1st film festival ...
Since Oct. 12, 2006, the Tennessee Journalist has served as the news website of the School of Journalism and Electronic Media at the University of Tennessee.
This site is operated by a staff of students who make many of the posting and policy decisions. It contains news reports generated by the staff and by journalism classes at UT. As such, TNJN.com is a central part of the curriculum of the School.