Last Wednesday, the University of Tennessee completed its 2014 football signing class. The Vols added 34 total prospects to this year’s upcoming squad. Referred to as “Team 118” by Coach Butch Jones, this year’s team definitely had some holes to fill, coming off a lackluster 5-7 season. Most of its needs were met with the [...]
On Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2013, Josh Malone announced publicly that he is committed to playing for the Tennessee Vols. This is exciting news for the Tennessee Vols because Josh Malone is the top rated player in the state. Malone is the number 49 overall prospect in the ESPN 300 and the number six wide receiver. [...]
A glimpse into the strip's newest bakery.
Video by Savannah Lucas
More video stories can be found in the TNJN video section.
TNJN on Twitter
Photos on flickr
- Feature: The Other Side of Immigration December 2, 2013
- Knoxville Film Festival to premiere at Regal Downtown West September 19, 2013
- Dance Society hosts art appreciation showcase November 30, 2013
- UT Pi Kappa Phi chapter shut down for hazing allegations December 2, 2013
- Medal of Honor Project December 3, 2013
- Lambda Student Union drag show features star performers March 9, 2014
- UT hosts district competition for National History Day March 9, 2014
- 5 reasons to be excited for Fitz and the Tantrums headlining Volapalooza March 8, 2014
- TNJN Spotlight: Local talent showcased monthly at downtown venue March 8, 2014
- Sex Week hosts religious panel to discuss sexuality, faith March 8, 2014
- BOSS dance company presents fourth annual spring showcase | Tennessee Journalist: [...] dancers were first asked to perform the Can-...
- Jose Amaro: I was delighted to read about your Pedro Pan exper...
- chuck turner: Why are people calling this the 1st film festival ...
Since Oct. 12, 2006, the Tennessee Journalist has served as the news website of the School of Journalism and Electronic Media at the University of Tennessee.
This site is operated by a staff of students who make many of the posting and policy decisions. It contains news reports generated by the staff and by journalism classes at UT. As such, TNJN.com is a central part of the curriculum of the School.