Check out what made our list of the best moments from the 2014 Oscars.
As the Oscar train gets closer and closer, it’s the time of year to catch up on some of the Best Picture nominations and see if what the critics are saying line up with your own thoughts. Knoxville is carrying many of the nominations with a handful of new releases and re-releases that should pique [...]
Matt Milam, senior vice president at Skydance productions, will return home to Knoxville where he grew up and went to school to host a forum on how to get movies made in contemporary Hollywood. Milam will be joined by Jon Silk, Will Russell-Shapiro and Bryan Unkeless in a panel discussion, which will be held Friday, Oct. 4, [...]
A profile of a local bakery that specializes in treats for man's best friend.
Video by Savannah Lucas
More video stories can be found in the TNJN video section.
TNJN on Twitter
Photos on flickr
- Dance Society hosts art appreciation showcase November 30, 2013
- Feature: The Other Side of Immigration December 2, 2013
- Knoxville Film Festival to premiere at Regal Downtown West September 19, 2013
- 5 Things to Know This Week (2/9-2/16) February 9, 2014
- Four Tennessee football players arrested Saturday night February 10, 2014
- Fire alarm causes Hodges to evacuate July 8, 2014
- Czech reporter finds success through social media May 31, 2014
- Petřín Tower offers panoramic view of Bohemia May 28, 2014
- Long Night of Churches works to attract crowd, end propaganda May 27, 2014
- Vendors offer convenience, variety in Prague May 25, 2014
- BOSS dance company presents fourth annual spring showcase | Tennessee Journalist: [...] dancers were first asked to perform the Can-...
- Jose Amaro: I was delighted to read about your Pedro Pan exper...
- chuck turner: Why are people calling this the 1st film festival ...
Since Oct. 12, 2006, the Tennessee Journalist has served as the news website of the School of Journalism and Electronic Media at the University of Tennessee.
This site is operated by a staff of students who make many of the posting and policy decisions. It contains news reports generated by the staff and by journalism classes at UT. As such, TNJN.com is a central part of the curriculum of the School.