Urban Outfitters Knoxville hosted a college night at its Market St. location downtown. The event took place on Sept. 19 from 4p.m. to 9p.m. Students with a valid college ID received 30 percent off sale merchandise and 10 percent off full-price items. A price wheel was also placed at the register which students spun to [...]
Eidlin, a member of Delta Sigma fraternity, decided to start his own company, GreekDrop, using this strategy of product sampling.
A glimpse into the strip's newest bakery.
Video by Savannah Lucas
More video stories can be found in the TNJN video section.
TNJN on Twitter
Photos on flickr
- Knoxville Film Festival to premiere at Regal Downtown West September 19, 2013
- Feature: The Other Side of Immigration December 2, 2013
- Dance Society hosts art appreciation showcase November 30, 2013
- TNJN Recipe: Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Casserole November 30, 2013
- St. Jude Give thanks Walk rallies local community November 30, 2013
- Middle East discussion highlights region’s views on sex, media March 7, 2014
- Wall Street Journal medical writer to speak at McClung March 7, 2014
- Japan Week highlights traditional food, sword play, dances at I-House March 7, 2014
- UT fires Sousa as band director March 6, 2014
- Martin on Shaky Ground As 3rd Season Draws to a Close March 6, 2014
- BOSS dance company presents fourth annual spring showcase | Tennessee Journalist: [...] dancers were first asked to perform the Can-...
- Jose Amaro: I was delighted to read about your Pedro Pan exper...
- chuck turner: Why are people calling this the 1st film festival ...
Since Oct. 12, 2006, the Tennessee Journalist has served as the news website of the School of Journalism and Electronic Media at the University of Tennessee.
This site is operated by a staff of students who make many of the posting and policy decisions. It contains news reports generated by the staff and by journalism classes at UT. As such, TNJN.com is a central part of the curriculum of the School.