After another disappointing start the Lady Vols rallied to defeat the University of Texas 75 to 61. The Lady Vols started Sunday afternoon’s game with another new lineup. Freshman Mercedes Russell recorded her first career start for the Vols while sophomore Jasmine Jones got her first start of this season. While those two players only [...]
Sunday afternoon the Lady Vols hosted the Oakland Golden Grizzlies in Thompson-Boling Arena. The game was toughly contested through the first half, but the Lady Vols full court pressure and upbeat tempo overpowered the Golden Grizzlies in the second. The Lady Vols are yet to start any game with the passion that they bring in [...]
A glimpse into the strip's newest bakery.
Video by Savannah Lucas
More video stories can be found in the TNJN video section.
TNJN on Twitter
Photos on flickr
- Knoxville Film Festival to premiere at Regal Downtown West September 19, 2013
- Feature: The Other Side of Immigration December 2, 2013
- Dance Society hosts art appreciation showcase November 30, 2013
- UT Pi Kappa Phi chapter shut down for hazing allegations December 2, 2013
- Medal of Honor Project December 3, 2013
- UT hosts National History Day competition March 9, 2014
- 5 reasons to be excited for Fitz and the Tantrums headlining Volapalooza March 8, 2014
- TNJN Spotlight: Local talent showcased monthly at downtown venue March 8, 2014
- Sex Week hosts religious panel to discuss sexuality, faith March 8, 2014
- Preview: Tennessee vs. Missouri, Must-Win Senior Day for Vols March 8, 2014
- BOSS dance company presents fourth annual spring showcase | Tennessee Journalist: [...] dancers were first asked to perform the Can-...
- Jose Amaro: I was delighted to read about your Pedro Pan exper...
- chuck turner: Why are people calling this the 1st film festival ...
Since Oct. 12, 2006, the Tennessee Journalist has served as the news website of the School of Journalism and Electronic Media at the University of Tennessee.
This site is operated by a staff of students who make many of the posting and policy decisions. It contains news reports generated by the staff and by journalism classes at UT. As such, TNJN.com is a central part of the curriculum of the School.