Tennessee’s basketball team will play its biggest game of the season tomorrow. The Vols are on the NCAA tournament’s proverbial bubble for the third consecutive year under head coach Cuonzo Martin. They come into the game at 19-11 (10-7) and will take on the Missouri Tigers, who are 21-9 (9-8). Saturday’s game is likely a [...]
The Tennessee Volunteers returned to action Wednesday night for the first time since Saturday’s heartbreaking loss to Texas A&M, looking to earn their first home SEC win against the Auburn Tigers. Jordan McRae was able to help the Vols pull out the win in what was truly a game of runs, as he led Tennessee [...]
Saturday at noon, the Tennessee Volunteers will face an 8-1 Auburn team in Neyland Stadium. Saturday is Homecoming for the University of Tennessee so the stadium will be close to capacity with students and alumni alike. The Auburn Tigers have been playing with a fire in started their season a perfect 3-0. They were handed [...]
A profile of a local bakery that specializes in treats for man's best friend.
Video by Savannah Lucas
More video stories can be found in the TNJN video section.
TNJN on Twitter
Photos on flickr
- Feature: The Other Side of Immigration December 2, 2013
- Dance Society hosts art appreciation showcase November 30, 2013
- Knoxville Film Festival to premiere at Regal Downtown West September 19, 2013
- TNJN Spotlight: Knoxville makes centuries-old tradition all its own February 11, 2014
- City to tear down McClung warehouses February 11, 2014
- 5 Tips to make freshman year a memorable one August 18, 2014
- 5 Tips for new graduate students August 18, 2014
- 5 Exciting new places around campus August 18, 2014
- Fire alarm causes Hodges to evacuate July 8, 2014
- Czech reporter finds success through social media May 31, 2014
- BOSS dance company presents fourth annual spring showcase | Tennessee Journalist: [...] dancers were first asked to perform the Can-...
- Jose Amaro: I was delighted to read about your Pedro Pan exper...
- chuck turner: Why are people calling this the 1st film festival ...
Since Oct. 12, 2006, the Tennessee Journalist has served as the news website of the School of Journalism and Electronic Media at the University of Tennessee.
This site is operated by a staff of students who make many of the posting and policy decisions. It contains news reports generated by the staff and by journalism classes at UT. As such, TNJN.com is a central part of the curriculum of the School.